GSAFE Invites you to join
- YouthSAFE is a safe, welcoming, confidential, regular social networking program for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning youth in Guilford County.
- Teens, age 14 -18, gather on the 3rd Thursday of each month to get to know each other, support each other, have fun and informally discuss topics of interest to LGBTQIA youth.
- When: The third Thursday of each month 7 – 8:30 pm
- Where: Higher Ground House 210 E Bessemer Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27401
- Contact: Carrie Hart or Parker Hurley, YouthSAFE Co-Coordinators youthsafeGSO@gmail.com
YouthSAFE is a Greensboro-based organization that provides an environment in which LGBTQIA youth come together to build community with one another, share resources, and build skills for responding creatively to the world around them. The group meets every third Thursday evening at Higher Ground House under the supervision of at least one approved adult facilitator.
teens, ages 14 – 18, are welcome to attend YouthSAFE meetings. They may bring one straight ally friend with them each time, if they want to. In order to ensure that meetings are conducted with confidentiality, safety and respect, each youth who attends is required to sign a YouthSAFE Guidelines Agreement
at her/his first meeting. Leaving contact information is optional.